Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Facebook Fun

So, if you have a Facebook account, you've been tagged 12 times and instructed to do this ditty...

25 Random Things About Me

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I heart swirls -- anything with a swirl design I want to own. It's even better if the swirls design has some flowerly design incorporated into it.
2. I have to remind myself sometimes that I met my husband on the freakin' internet.
3. I've never had the chicken pox.
4. I love to take baths...love it.
5. When I used to do TKB classes on a regular basis, I'd often get goose bumps while doing the routines because I was so in love with it.
6. The best investment I've made recently is a white noise maker called a sleepmate.
7. When I get enough sleep, I'm a nice person.
8. My favorite white wine is Reisling.
9. I'm writing this as I watch a movie with my husband. The only time I ever just sit and watch a movie...do nothing else... is at the movie theaters... because people would yell at me if I did something else.
10. I read People magazine from cover to cover... starting Friday night and ending Sunday night...sometimes earlier. I love celebrity gossip.
11. I get excited when my clients want to play a game while we talk about life...cause I love to play games and talk about life. I've learned more games and more about life as a result of the privilege of knowing them.
12. I'm married to a magician and he's one of the best magicians I've seen. I'm partial and yet I think I'm right.
13. I'm now a connoisseur of magic and a critic. It's hard to entertain me now.
14, I'm a part of a love triangle. My two dogs fight over me.
15. I smell everything I am going to eat. If it doesn't smell good, then I don't eat. I also won't eat anything past the expiration date. I can't get past it psychologically.
16. I started drinking alcohol while attending seminary. I also have never done any drugs.
17. I love my iPhone. I am seriously obsessed. I have a nightly ritual of crawling into bed and checking the weather channel application, the mobile news application and making sure I'm up-to-date on the latest status updates on Facebook.
18. I listen to Adam Carolla in the morning and Tom Leykis in the evenings. My husband thinks I'm the best wife because I listen to these guys. There's other reasons why he thinks I'm the best wife...
19. I think sometimes that I'll never go to church again...
20. I love cars... I wish I was rich so I could own many, many cars.
21. I love coffee makers... I admit I try to keep up with the Jones' when it comes to coffee makers.
22. If there were an Office Supplies Anonymous, I'd be compelled to go and others would encourage the admission that I have a problem with acquiring office supplies for the sake of acquiring office supplies.
23. My mom, sister and husband don't let me wander into the pen aisle of Office Depot unattended.
24. I can't whistle to save my life. I also don't have the genes to roll my tongue.
25. I love to take baths, float in the pool or splash in the ocean. I love water.

No comments:

Post a Comment