Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year!

Ohio down... Florida and the Western Carribean to go... I so lucky!

Ohio was a GREAT time! It wasn't a white Christmas as we had hoped but we still had a fun time. Emma is the GREATEST! She is so cute walking around and is a very busy girl playing with many toys and charming all those who cross her path. James was taken with her and she with him. It was very peaceful and relaxing time. James liked Ohio and was amazed at the no crowds on our visit to Target the Saturday before Christmas. The shock came when we went to Target in West Covina on a Thursday during the day and it was crowded. We both had a little adjustment to do. All in all is was a great time and we are hoping to go back in March for Emma's 1st birthday party. I can't believe it coming on a year that this little sweetness arrived in the world. We saw my mom's house from the outside. She is going to move in the middle of January. She'll be coming out the end of January/beginning of February to get her stuff out of storage in Escondido. I'm excited to see her then!

James and I spoiled each other in our first Christmas together... I was doubly... well infinity spoiled with a beautiful white gold and diamond necklace. It has three diamonds and a swirl shaped setting. I can't really describe it to do it justice but all I can say is that both my sister and my friend Jessica said they wanted on. Enough said! It was accompanied with a beautiful poem. I am lucky girl to have a man who cherishes me and loves me so much. He is so good to me and would walk to the moon and back if I asked him too. I am still in shock that I received something so beautiful from a man who loves me. I think it is all still sinking in. You imagine and hope things like this happen one day and it does...and it just is simply amazing.

So, tonight we get on a plane to Florida. We are going to be with James' aunt and her family. Then all of us, including James' mom, are going on a cruise to the Western Carribean. Woohoo! Call it a family reunion via a cruise. We leave tonight and will arrive in Tampa early tomorrow morning and visit a few days (including ringing in 2007) in Plant City, FL at his aunt's house and then Wednesday, January 3rd we are on a ship! Yipee!! Our ports are Belize, Panama and Costa Rica! I am SUPER excited...especially as the time draws near. I've never been on a cruise so I am doubly excited to experience something new. Pictures and stories to come!

Happy New Year! Hope the start of 2007 is fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment