Tuesday, December 5, 2006

finals week

This week is finals week. It's been a little bit of the crazy and I've got a ways to go. Oh well! It's one thing at a time.

Other than that... life is good. James is good. We are both looking forward to spending time with family this holiday season. We're going to Ohio for Christmas and Florida for the New Year and then jumping on a cruise with his mom's side of the family. Yipee! We both need the vacation and I'll be ready to get back and jump into the madness of the winter quarter. I miss my family and look forward to seeing them in a little over two weeks.

I work. I go to school. I see my boyfriend. I play phone tag and chat online with friends and family. I sleep. I'd like to add: I workout. I eat well. I'm working on those right now.

That's me in a nutshell.

No comments:

Post a Comment