Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Not a good sign...

It's 8:10am and I'm walking to work. I check my work email on my Treo which only gives me frustrating news. It's already a bad day. That is no good at 8:10am.

Things to do:
1. Get rid of stupid Treo that checks email. I'd like to delay any bad news to as late in the day as possible.
2. Be thankful that I am getting my graduate degree in marriage and family therapy and will soon will deal with drama I care about.
3. Drink coffee and make sure to play a couple rounds of No Limit Texas Hold Em or other brain draining game to spite work for its frustration in my otherwise peaceful life.

:)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the bad news. I hope the day turned out better than you expected!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont blame the treo! it will hear you.

    ReplyDelete