and I. You may be thinking why would lifegirl be posting such a boring
sentiment on this here blog. Well, it's because one, we didn't ask my
mom for money this time and two, we never get email addressed to both
of us by my mom. Nothing wrong with it but usually the mail from the
mother is addressed to me. But I digress...
In the envelope was a note addressed to the husband and I and again
I'm struck at the oddity. The content of the note revealed all,
"Thought you would enjoy seeing what you'd be in for if you were ever
able to move to Ohio. Love you! Mom"
Ah! I understand. The mother move to continue to sweeten the deal to
move to the OH.
Enclosed were two articles.
The two articles enclosed were about people hanging pairs of shoes on
a tree for good luck and big black bears wandering up to people's
houses in search for food.
This is supposed to convince me to want to move to the Midwest. Crazy
shoe tree worshippers and bears knocking on my window. I think I'll
stick with my gun shots, road rage, cement parks and high prices
thankyouverymuch.
All sillyness aside, little things like that make me wonder if really
I could make the move in order go be close to my family again. The
cool part is that they are out here for vaca next week! Yipee!!!
Oh...you could totally make the move. I would go back to the south in a second. Or the midwest. Or Colorado, South Dakota, Wyoming, etc., etc. There's an awesome world out there beyond Cali. I swear! Scout's honor. :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, the dog picture is killing me. So cute! I want a dog so bad.
ReplyDelete