This past week has been a CRAZY week! It started bright and early at 8am on Monday morning and didn't end until... I don't think it has ended just yet. It was all GREAT stuff but just a lot of it.
I had two practicum site interviews this past week and one agency tour. I scheduled 2-3 other inteviews that'll happen in the upcoming weeks. That has made life crazy. I've liked the three practicum sites I've had exposure to this past week for different reasons potentially making this decision making process hard. I won't be offered every one of the practicum sites so maybe life will be a bit easier but there has been a lot to think about. Community mental health. Private practice training. Private practice is my ultimate goal but with community mental health comes a wide range of exposure that might make me a better therapist in the long run. This keep me up all night.
Wedding plans are getting along nicely. We booked our reception site and are excited about a potential ceremony site although it might be on the small side. Gotta keep cutting down that list! We've talked to some of our friends who are in the wedding biz and "booked" some as vendors. Spring Break will be a beautiful time to really get on top of things.
Work was especially busy. It just seemed like one thing after another with a huge projecting coming in in the end of the week.
School was school and with it being week 5 of my 10 week quarter.... I'm tired. Week 6 is historically the toughest week for me. I am mentally and emotionally tired from the rigor of school. I think I anticipate it being the same this quarter too.
My mom is coming into town today and James and I are going to go meet her and help her out at her storage unit. She's giving stuff away and consolidating stuff. I'm securing me a glider and maybe some other stuff... we will see.
Tomorrow will be a great day to relax and recoup. James is at orientation for a second job to earn cash for the wedding so I'll be studying, doing dishes, laundry and enjoying SuperBowl with some friends. Then the madness will start over again... but then again I wouldn't trade it for the world. Well, I'd give up the exams and papers... Have a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's been a few weeks. Any news?
ReplyDelete