Monday, May 28, 2007

cleanlines is not next to godliness but it sure makes a girl happy

Memorial Day Weekend 2007 wasn't your typical weekend getaway for me this year but was packed full of CLEANING! I'm pretty excited about it too!

I decided that this past weekend was going to be spring cleaning. I didn't have a ton of schoolwork and not a lot of plans and to top it all off I had the energy to do it! So, from Saturday afternoon to Monday afternoon, I basically touched almost everything that I own. I organized, threw away and gave away a ton of stuff. I probably could be a bit tougher on that process but it was a step in the right direction.

You see... I have this boy moving in soon. It's about 6 months away. He doesn't have much but I have a lot... and we've registered for alot. We want to paint our little pad to refreshen it up and then a few of his pictures, etc. will be added and after December 15, 2007, it'll be the home of Mr. and Mrs. James & Zoey. Yipee! So, needless to say, this process was a huge project for this summer and I'm about 90% done. James was a huge support in getting things done this weekend. I couldn't have done it without his support and the freedom to do it.

I feel sooo much better after a whirlwind that this past year has been. It seemed like I could never get on top of things but I feel I am getting there. Work has been great. School has been manageable and just so what I love. Wedding plans are right on schedule. James and I are doing great and eagerly anticipating our marriage. My praciticum starts on June 28 & 29 with orientation. I've been walking 3 times a week with a friend getting that part of life back on track.

I'm going to enjoy this little bit of life. It just promises to get crazier but I feel like I am going into it one step ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment