Well, we got a letter from the chapel we are supposed to be married at telling us that the construction in front of the chapel that was supposed to be completed by our wedding now will most likely be completed in the beginning of the year. Hmm...
So, we are back to the drawing board when it comes a place to get married. Sharon, my wedding coordinator, has a list churches to call. Then the second option might be to get married outdoors at the Fullerton Arboretum (sketchy in mid-December) and then maybe at the restaurant where our reception will be. So, we will see. My goal would be to have that determined by mid-June and get the invitation ordered at that time.
Pray, pray, pray.
Things I am thankful for....and knew I would be:
My wedding coordinator! I was hemming and hawing my decision last week about it and now I think I am brilliant again. :) I knew I would!
Any suggestions for church in the North Orange County area?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment