Thursday, September 13, 2007

Tagged

Thank you Erin for tagging me for this fun post.

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are the eight interesting facts about me:

1. I've never had the chicken pox. Never.

2. I have a craving for Zankou Chicken often...like I could eat it every day but I limit myself to once per week...maybe once every two weeks...Okay, it's once per week.

3. I get bored easily. I can't sit still for too long. I don't think this lifetime will offer me enough time to do all I want and see all I want.

4. I am super sensitive to smells. Super sensitive. I also like the smell of something familiar. I enjoy breathing in deep the scent of James because it brings familiarity and comfort to me. If he smells, I make him go and take a shower. Oh, and I love when he has just taken a shower. I love the smell of clean anything and especially a clean James. See my obsession.

5. Graduate school has made me want to sleep in for the first time in my life. Oh, I hate mornings and I never hated mornings before I started graduate school.

6. I love turbo kick boxing classes at the gym. I get goosebumps every class that I take.

7. I have an obsession with calendars. I love calendars. I love getting new calendars and probably have more than likely never used a calendar for more than one year at a time without switching.

8. The same is true of pens. I love pens. I own a lot of pens. I throw out pens and I still own a lot of pens.

I tag: Michelle

1 comment:

  1. So fun - I'm glad you did this! And, I totally have the smell obsession with Christian too.

    ReplyDelete