Monday, September 4, 2006

been here 8 and 8 to go

Happy Labor Day! Weird phenomena in Ohio...everything closes early! 5pm. This would not happen in California.

It's been a full trip so far in the OH. Every day seems to fly by. Carrie and I went to take Step class today at the gym which was delightful. Emma Z took another long nap much to the delight of her parents. The girl doesn't sleep the way she should for her age. She doesn't want to miss anything. Sounds like someone else I know! ;) We ran a bunch of random errands and had an early dinner at the Chiptole. Carrie and I also played a few games of Phase 10. We've also been watching the US Open like you wouldn't believe. It sounds like a rather simple trip and it is and yet it feels very full. It is just right. I do look forward to going home because I do miss my bf a ton. Yep, I do. A lot. A lot.

1 comment:

  1. You've been home for awhile... what could possibly be keeping you so busy?

    ReplyDelete