Tuesday, March 13, 2007

starting to breath...

The papers are printed.

My bags are packed for Ohio. Stick in the make-up and I am good to go.

My house is still a mess but I finally sat down to breath.

I'm looking forward to unwinding in the next week and a half. I need to make sure I do unwind since the spring quarter is right around the corner...March 26!

My goals for the break are:
  • spend time with my family in Ohio
  • get on a eating and exercise schedule
  • work on wedding details
  • read a book for pleasure
  • clean my house
  • have fun with James
The bummer is that I am also working full-time next week. I fear that week will go by too fast. All in all I need to rest to make sure I am excited about the next quarter.

Anyway... I am so excited to have the last quarter finished. I am excited to have only 8 units next quarter. The grass is always greener on the other side. I am busy again and just a few short months ago I was bored. It is for sure that I am tired of busy busyness. I guess I don't like the adrenaline as much as I once did. It's finding the happy medium. So, that is life.

Here's to the happyness an end of the quarter brings and the week and a half that I don't think about school. YIPPEE!

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time in Ohio!

    I hope you get all the items on that bullet points list accomplished...

    (I've been renewing my efforts on the diet and exercise thing, too. I started doing Weight Watchers Online. I didn't want to take the time for meetings but needed some structure to make a change. So far so good. My friend is doing it too, so it helps because we can talk about it together.)

    Let me know if there's a smidge in time and you are in town. Rutabegorz is calling us!

    ReplyDelete