Saturday mornings are for sleeping in but today I did no such thing. Well, I feel really bad for James who didn't get home until 1am after working his second job (to help pay for the wedding... such an amazing guy!). Anyway, he picked me up early this morning and we made our way to Culver City to watch Amber Van Wyk (bridesmaid extrodinarie) compete in the Pacific Coast Sectional figure skating competition. The girl rocks! She looked hot and she skated circles around the other competitors. I've never been to a "live" figure skating competition but I am for sure an Amber Van Wyk groupy. She placed second and is on her way to the national competition in Chicago in April. Anyway, it was a fun, fun morning.
Then we went to Zankou Chicken for lunch and watched a couple TiVo'd showed that had a magician story lines in them. The episode of The Office a couple of weeks ago had Michael doing a straight jacket routine that was hilarious and then Criss Angel was on CSI:NY. It was a nice Saturday afternoon.
Then James had to scoot off to a gig and then to his second job. Hard working man. I'm busy clearing up my house and need to get some homework done. Tomorrow we are going to the happies place on earth for the afternoon. I really gotta get some reading done in the DSM. This week (and the last week!) we are learning about sleeping disorders, adjustment disorders and VCodes. I am SOOO glad that this is the last week of school and that this week I get to find out about pracitcum. Happy week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment