Saturday, February 9, 2008

BIG day

I felt terrible when I got up today but I made it to "the office" and saw a client at 9am. I wrote two progress notes keeping me up to date. Then I came home and fixed James and I breakfast and cleaned up around the house a bit. This is the most I've done in 5 days. That today may remain the most I've done in 5 days because after that I was in pain and confined to the couch again.

So, now I am continuing to make my way through The Forsyte Saga. It's an English period piece and I love English period pieces. Two of the main characters are named Jolyon (Jolyon Sr. and Jolyon Jr.) and that is my uncle's name (who too was born in England). I have "control" of the TV because James is gone this afternoon and early evening doing three gigs. Three gigs!

I think too I might take a nap too. It's a big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment