Thursday, February 7, 2008

Convalescing, Day 3

So, today is my third day of convalescing. I've lost track of how many movies I've watched but now I've reached an all time low (or high depending how you look at it) that I am now making my way through the first season of . I LOVED this show when I was a young gun but have felt rather unsophisticated about one, owning it and two, watching it. After watching soo many movies, I felt a change of pace was in order and this popped into my mind. I am now on my third episode and might I say that I am enjoying it. I mean I am not enthralled as I am also typing this post but it's a fun trip back on memory lane. I'm sure the Vicodin has nothing to do with it. I just need to say that it was a bad era of clothing.

I am proud of myself that I've really tried to take care of myself in the aftermath of this surgery. For the most part, I really haven't felt like it. Today I could have pushed it and I am glad that I didn't because my one little adventure out today to the agency and then to the school bookstore to get lunch and back took it out of me. I realize that I can be pain free as long as I don't move. Today is the day it is hard not to want to move. Relaxing and resting today is more of a discipline for me than a long sought out opportunity. I mean I felt GUILTY for not going to class and for canceling on clients. Enough of my issues...

I am hoping I can get back to it tomorrow on a limited basis. Otherwise, I'll be looking to finish season one of this amazing show.

1 comment:

  1. I am SO jealous that you are watching 90210! I loved that show too - and I'm not ashamed to say it. Everyone loved it, they just won't all admit it! I may even borrow the DVD's when the baby comes - that's good, mindless fun.
    Feel better! Keep taking care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete