So, after a week from hell (aka last week), my mom and sister came into town on Friday for my graduation. We had a leisurely afternoon followed by a race of activity for the rest of the weekend. Graduation was long and boring (minus the part where I walked so gallantly across the stage) but it is done. I am so glad it is done. Father's Day was spent down at my Poppa's apartment where we partook in pizza and general silliness.
My mom and sister left on Monday afternoon and continued on with my week of practicum and starting to prepare for project #31249...moving! I went to Box City and got, what do you know boxes, to start to pack it up. I indulged myself on Thurday morning to massage and facial at Burke Williams. Pure bliss. Thanks to my old job and the rather large gift certificate I got for leaving (I gotta leave jobs more often!), I got out of there paying $60.
Better week. Very glad.
My mom and sister left on Monday afternoon and continued on with my week of practicum and starting to prepare for project #31249...moving! I went to Box City and got, what do you know boxes, to start to pack it up. I indulged myself on Thurday morning to massage and facial at Burke Williams. Pure bliss. Thanks to my old job and the rather large gift certificate I got for leaving (I gotta leave jobs more often!), I got out of there paying $60.
Better week. Very glad.
No comments:
Post a Comment