Monday, September 25, 2006

First day of school...

Today was the first day of the fall quarter. I had one class today and it was American Church History. I loved it. We reviewed the highlights of the Reformation. The cool part is that I remember what I learned in Medieval and Reformation Church History and enjoyed again journeying back to that part of history. This is a tough class with much reading, two big exams and a 15 page research paper with a thesis and all but the professor is amazing and I find that I am throughly engaged in the class. I'm no good at history but have found this class to be one of the most intriguing classes I've had to date in my graduate career. Let me tell you... weird!

Tomorrow I have two of my MFT classes. So excited! Clinical Foundations and Legal and Ethical Issues in MFT. It should scare the be-gibbers out of me for sure. I got the syllabus for Legal and Ethical Issues. It looks challenging and yet very rewarding. I am SOOO excited. Did I mention I am excited? I will post tomorrow on how excited or not excited I end up being!

Ciao!

1 comment: