I realize that I always feel compelled to blog whenever I finish a quarter and this time is no different. Tomorrow I open up "Family Treatment Plan.doc" and hit print. I collect it from the printer and attach a genogram and a BDI-II test and walk it to Kathy in the MFT Department. Then.... then I can be officially done.
I feel tired. I feel relieved and in that relief I feel tired. I have exactly 12 day, 11 hours and 27 minutes to enjoy before the summer quarter begins. I need to enjoy every second and take a breather. The next four quarters (and the last four quarters!!) will be challenging. I'll start practicum in 22 days, 12 hours and 25 minutes. I'll decide on whether to stay at my current job. I'll also get married in 192 days, 15 hours and 54 minutes. All great stuff but a lot. That sounds like me.
I'm thankful for another quarter to be behind me and 10 weeks of flurry to be over. With that, I am signing off, vegging out to some TV and going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've missed so many posts! Yikes!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being done for the quarter and I hope you get full advantage of your few days off.
Life sounds busy but great. I'm happy for you!
P.S. I think you can do weddings at the new buildings at Hillcrest Park. Again, it is outdoors, so December might be iffy, but. . .