A little run down of what I've accomplished today...
1. Ran to Target to get some cleaning products and organization tools
2. Stopped by Staples to try to find a certain type of removable tab and pen dispenser...no luck... did get very cute journal for cheap
3. Dishes...many, many dishes
4. Laundry including sheets and towels
5. Sweep patio... more like gather leaves in one central location... after getting two bags of leaves together... I wait for another day
6. Clean bathroom countertop... and the toilet
7. Mop bathroom floor
8. Mop kitchen floor
9. Vacuum... even between the couch cushions...
10. Go to work, shred three boxes full of stuff, organize storage room, figure out finally how to sync my Palm to my laptop... cumbersome to say the least
11. Get mail
12. Watched "Thank You for Smoking" which doesn't really mean that I sat down and watched... I got the general gist of it though... I have a hard time just sitting and watching a movie or a TV show... the movie theatre is about the only way you get me to stay still.
13. Watched the end of "The Queen"... didn't quite finish it the first time I sat down... See #12.
14. Clean kitchen sink
15. Organize bookmarks on Firefox
16. Bring out more stuff from closet to put in my newly organized carport storage unit
17. Watch an episode of the Sopranos
18. Put the shoes on the floor back into the closet, go through the mail, tidy up, etc.
19. Take many trips to the garbage bin and recycle bins because I greated much trash today
20. Mark all the "to-do's" off of my calendar for the above 19 items
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment