Saturday, June 16, 2007

my cute mom and my adorable fiance

Friday afternoon I picked up my mom from the airport. She came in for the weekend to surprise my poppa for Father's Day. I ran her around on a plethora of errands I needed to run and then James came over. We went to my favorite Zankou Chicken for dinner and then put in a movie for evening. It was more than a mere 30 minutes into the movies that my mom was fast asleep on the couch and James fast asleep in the recliner. It was a sight to see. I thought of taking a picture to include on this post but thought out of deference to my mother that I wouldn't. That was good thinking on my part. I bused myself with budeting, paperwork and the like and got a ton done. So, I think for everyone it was a win-win. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment