Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Joy-filled heart

I received a GREAT email from my sister today. James flew back to Ohio today to help my mom move back to California. I couldn't go with because of school and the like so off he went to visit with my family (including one of my favorite nieces Emma!) and drive my mom with my mom well over 2,000 miles. Hmm...We'll see how that goes! I digress...

I received an email this evening from my sister, who I cherish more and more each day... It read as follows:

Subject: James

"Hi sister! I just had to tell you that James is so delightful! He is such a fantastic guy, I really enjoy his company. I'm so glad he is a part of our family. Wish you were here too!

love ya!"

I knew my sister had felt this way but it was just so great to have her take the time to tell me. It just made me feel good.

Anyway, there you for little ways in which God fills my heart with joy!

2 comments:

  1. Your mom is moving back? For good? What is going on? Answers please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, my mom is moving back to California. The weather (cold, cold, cold) and the semi-retirement life wasn't quite for her. A job opportunity for her to get back into management in the same company came up and she took it. The bonus is she has so much vacation a year she'll be back in Ohio every six weeks to be with my sister and the kiddos. She's coming back to the flip flop state!

    ReplyDelete