It's 28 days to go until the wedding and I had my first wedding nightmare last night. The details I remember are that it rained and we were having an outdoor wedding (ours is indoors), we were just getting the salon about an hour after our wedding was supposed to begin, what got me so late was that I had another event or something I was responsible for right before and, lastly, I had been wearing my dress all along and thought to myself in the dream that that wasn't right. The good part was I was skinny...
Ok, let the interpretations begin....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's hilarious! Well, get used to it. You'll have many more dreams like these to come. I even had nightmares about the wedding for weeks after. One night on our honeymoon - I sat straight up in bed and realized that I had forgotten to invite someone to the wedding -- oops. it was way too late! I wish that was just a dream.
ReplyDelete