I'm reading through by wedding checklist for November on theknot.com realizing that my list of to-do's tripled in size and I have less time then ever to accomplish them...anyway, the plight of a bride. So, it' tells me to get my garter (check!) and figure out the age old tradition of something old, etc. So, I am racking my brain to figure this out and realized I need to put it down on paper (or my blog!) as I was having a hard time figuring out what elements I had figured out and which ones I needed to work on.
Here it goes:
Something old:
Something new: the diamond earrings I asked James to buy me (we are going on faith here!)
Something borrowed:
Something blue: my garter (it has blue flowers on it)
I'm stumped at the borrowed and old. Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment