I realize a pattern at the end of quarter. I get giddy and then I start posting on my blog incessantly. Call it what you will. I LOVE the end of the quarter. The relief and freedom I feel when it all ends is GREAT. Then we have two weeks off of school. Yipee! I'll still see clients but I welcome the slower pace and change of schedule. I love a little bit more freedom. I was thinking today of goals for that week. I want to put away the rest of the wedding gifts and maybe finishing my thank you notes! Deep clean my increasingly dust laden house. Read for fun. Read for my professional development. Generally get my head together and do some fun stuff that is life giving for me. The tough part is sticking to the goals and not letting time be eaten away by other stuff that doesn't fit into the category as fun or for me.
Then March 31 is the beginning of the end. End of school. End of practicum. Preparation for graduation. Preparation for starting my internship. Endings and beginnings and that seems so crazy to me.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment