HBO did a clever thing to let people download the first three weeks of In Treatment. I got hooked and am now enjoying a limited subscription to HBO for the duration of the show. :)
It's a fictional show about a therapist, his clients and his own process as a therapist. It airs every weekday night at 9:30pm and this week is Week 7. Each night is dedicated to a different client. For example, every Monday night you see the session with Laura and Tuesday night the session with Alex is so on. For obvious reasons, I really enjoy this show. I am a therapist albeit novice. It deals with many issues that therapist deals with as well as stories we are familiar with. It's showbiz so it has that dramatic spin to it (for which I am thankful because the kind of pushback he often receives from his clients is crazy) but it is enjoyable to me.
Check it out. You can watch full episodes online on a weekly basis.
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment