Tuesday, September 23, 2008
The need to focus
Today on my way back from my therapy appointment in downtown Pasadena, I stopped by Sephora to get some makeup. I realized once I left the store that I have a succinct approach to going into stores like these. "Stores like these" meaning stores I love and want to spend lots of time in but if I do then I'll spend lots of money that I should not spend. That's "stores like these". I realize this because I zoom into the store trying not to look at anything. I just get what I need and then I get in line. Tonight it almost worked but then I saw the bottle of my favorite body wash/bubble bath/shampoo. The ones that have all the food scents. Black licore made it home with the make-up I really needed. But tonight I will enjoy a yummy bubble bath which in the long run, I really do need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes. You do. Need. (and deserve!)
ReplyDelete