I've started to note the simple things that have brought me joy in the past trying week:
1. A birdie (named my mother) inquired about the details related to the possibility of an iPhone for my graduating future. It's a material thing but something I've wanted for a long time and gives me a reward at the end of this long journey called Spring 2008 (well besides two diplomas).
2. My sister and mom booked a flight to come for my graduation.
3. My husband gave me a thank you card to thank me for all that I've done to help him and his mom in the past week. Many tears flowed...
4. James and I had sushi today. I love sushi and it was nice to enjoy a favorite meal and feel up to wanting to eat it.
5. My therapist teared up in my retelling of the events of this past week and then gave me a hug at the end of our session. I'm glad to have such a great therapist.
6. We are loved by our friends and family and their support is an active thing.
7. Last but not least, Jane is here with us.
That is it for now...
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment