Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Tender moments
It has been of late that James goes to bed before I do. I am becoming quite the night owl and NOT the morning bird...AT ALL. The fact that I need to be up and probably out of the house between 9-9:15am feels a little daunting to me. Today I got up at that time and that's kinda how it has been during the week for the past couple of weeks. I digress. Anyway, James calls me into our bedroom tonight because he wants me to lay with him in bed until he falls asleep. He sounds like my little boy instead of a big manly man but heck, he's been through a lot these past couple of weeks and little comfort from his wife is little to ask. It was just literally two seconds and the boy was G-O-N-E. Out. Like a light. I can hear him snoring in the next room. Maybe I should follow suit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment